All prints are packed with the upmost care and safety precautions. I pack all giclee prints in a plastic sleeve, sandwiched between sturdy cardboard, in a bubble mailer for protection and stability, as well as a "Do Not Bend" sticker on the front to reinforce the safety of your print.
You will be charged between $5-$30 (depending on the painting size) for shipping upon the purchase of your painting. This is a charge to cover materials for shipment, and the rest of the shipping cost is included in the cost of the painting. You will not be invoiced for shipping cost after your purchase. I purchase shipping insurance for all original paintings, incase of the event that it is damaged by the postage system. This method has proven itself very safe and effective! For more information on shipping please contact me.
LOCAL PICK-UP FOR ORIGINAL PAINTINGS: Portland, Oregon
If you are a local customer and would like to schedule a pickup or delivery of your painting, please contact me after purchasing. I will refund your shipping cost and we can schedule a convenient time to get you your painting!
- I will email subscribers to notify about painting releases as well as make multiple social media posts regarding dates and times of the painting releases. Unfortunately, it is not under my control who does or does not purchase artwork first or fastest on my e-commerce section of my website, it is a first come first serve basis as all my work is custom and one of a kind. Due to the nature of the "painting release system" sales, it is not under my control who does or does not place an item in their cart and proceed to checkout fastest.
- No refunds or exchanges on items (prints OR originals) unless item is damaged in shipping. (must show proof of damage)
- Deposits on commissions are non-refundable and can be used towards another product of mine if commission painting is cancelled.
- All orders will be shipped in 5-7 business days via USPS priority mail or UPS ground shipping, depending on the size of the product. NO original artworks sent internationally at this time. Right now I can only offer prints to be shipped to the US and Canada.
- Note that any painting that is larger than 48"x48" will be un-stretched, rolled and shipped with stretcher bars in a tube for re-stretching. You can take to a local framer for re-stretching that will likely cost around $100-$200.
RIGHTS TO IMAGES
The artist reserves the right to use and sell reproductions of sold work to promote her work. All reproduction rights are retained by the artist herself. Any purchased artwork may not be reproduced by any process without proof of permission of Anisa Asakawa herself.